Customize > Menus section allows you to create a new menu or edit one of the existing menus via the frontend.
This menu panel duplicates almost all the backend menu options, which locate under Appearance > Menus:
Under Menus section you will see all your existing menus.
You can open any of your menus and edit every menu items. Once you open a menu item, you can edit its navigation label, title, description, etc or remove that menu item at all.
Under menu location, you can attach or edit any of your menus to the exact location.
To create a menu follow the next steps.
1. Click on the ‘Create New Menu’ button, type name, choose the menu location (the place you want this menu to appear) and hit the ‘Next’ button.
2. Begin adding menu items by clicking on the ‘Add items’ button.
3. Choose items among available page types from the popped out right panel.
4. Once the items are added, you can reorder them and create submenus with simple drag-and-drop function.
5. When your menu is ready, hit the ‘Publish’ button.