How to change home page?
Go to Settings>Reading>Static page section and select any page from Front page dropdown list.
How to disable/change preloaders?
Go to Theme options>Main options section, scroll down the page to Preloaders settings and configure them your own way. If needed you can disable preloader at all.
How to get my Twitter API Keys?
Generate your Twitter API keys by following instructions in this tutorial and insert them in Theme options>Advanced Options>Twitter API keys section of the theme.
Why are my font icons not displayed?
The most common reason , why icons are not displayed, is that they are requested from a different domain, than the one, you want them to show on. For example, your icons refer to http://domain1.com/ and you want to show them on http://domain2.com/ This is called a cross-origin HTTP request.
For security reasons, browsers restrict cross-origin HTTP requests initiated from within scripts. But when it is made, you get such an error in your browser console:
Font from origin ‘http://domain1.com/’ has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource. Origin ‘http://domain2.com/’ is therefore not allowed access.
This problem may occur due to several reasons:
- You have recently migrated to a different domain, but migration went wrong.
- You made redirect to another domain in your Settings>General.
There is a workaround allowing cross-origin HTTP request. You need to copy paste hte code below into your .htaccess file:
<IfModule mod_headers.c> <FilesMatch ".(eot|otf|svg|ttf|woff|woff2)$"> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </FilesMatch> </IfModule>
However, it is more recommended to make all resources load from one domain.
More detailed information on Cross-Origin HTTP requests you will find in this tutorial.
Google map activation
In order to make Google Map work on your site, it is required to activate your Google Map API Key in theme options of the theme.
Please, follow the next steps:
- Generate your Google Map API Key by following instructions in this tutorial.
- Go to Theme options > Advanced options section and find Google map API key field there.
- Insert your API key and save settings.
- When you are ready, you can add map on your pages with Google Maps module of Visual Composer.
Contact form 7 integration
If you would like to create a custom contact form on your site, Contact form 7 plugin is the best choice.
You can create any form layout by its means. The only drawback of such form is that its style doesn’t match the theme style.
We provide a workaround for this issue. All you have to do is:
- add form-control class in Class attribute field, when adding form fields, like text area, email, dropdown menu etc ;
- add class btn btn-primary in Class attribute field, when adding a submit button.
Upon adding the above mentioned classes, your custom form will acquire theme styling and will match the rest of the site.
Where to upload favicon
Favicon of your site can be uploaded via Appearance>Customize>Site identity> Site icon .