Welcome to Crumina Support Center
We created this support center to make it easier for you to reach out to us and increase our support efficiency. We collected documentation on all Crumina themes in one place and merged it in one big knowledge base. From now on you have possibility to search through documentation and FAQs, submit tickets, and look through public tickets of other users.
Here are the key recommendations on getting support to make it fast and efficient:
1. If you are a new customer and came to this website for the first time, you have to create an account first and then submit a ticket.
2. You are entitled to create a public ticket or a private one, if the case is sensitive requiring your website access details.
3. Provide as much information on the issue you encountered as possible. It is recommended to give at least link to your site or a screenshot of the problem area to simplify the task for the support person.
4. If you are sure that the problem requires fixing, please, create a private ticket and insert your website access details (link, login credentials, in some cases FTP access). Otherwise, our support person will be forced to ask for these details later.
5. We provide support on business days from 9am till 6 pm.
6. The response time takes between 24-72 hours.
7. If you have urgent query, for example you have to send the website live soon, try to contact the support team 48 hours before the scheduled day.
8. Please, note, if you submit a ticket on Friday night or on weekend, be ready to get support not earlier than on Monday.
9. We have customers all over the world and often our time zones are different. Please, take this into account when submitting a ticket. FYI, we are located in GMT+2 time zone.